The Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala is presented annually by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine on the Saturday of the National Restaurant Association's trade show in Chicago. Colloquially called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” this event brings together the best of the best dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents, to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry. The 2018 Dealer of the Year Awards took place on Saturday, May 19 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
The event honored the following companies and individuals (read their full stories by clicking the link below).
- Dealer of the Year - The Boelter Companies
- Hall of Fame - Kathleen Seelye, FFCSI, LEED AP, CEO, Ricca Design Studios
- Top Achievers
- Consultant - Christine Guyott, FCSI, RD, Principal, Rippe Associates
- Dealer - Joe Schmitt, President, Rapids Wholesale and Affiliates
- Manufacturer Rep - Dave Kuelpman, President, KLH Marketing, President, KLH Marketing
- Operator - Mary Angela Miller, Administrative Director, Ohio State University, Wexner Medical Center
- Service Agent - Glenn Clark Jr., President, Clark Service Group
- Facility Design Project of the Year - Café 36 at Microsoft, Redmond, Wash.
- DSR of the Year - Eric Harrison, Director of Key Accounts, Supplies on the Fly
FE&S is able to present its 2018 Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala thanks to the generous support of its sponsors (listed below).
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2017).