The Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala is presented by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies and brings together the best of the best dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents, to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry.
- Dealer of the Year: Stafford-Smith
- Hall of Fame: Richard Eisenbarth, FCSI, president emeritus, Cini?Little International
- Top Achievers
- Consultant: Gina Brinegar, FCSI, CFSP, managing principal, and Costel Coca, CFSP, design principal, Webb Foodservice Design, Anaheim
- Dealer: Mason Greene, president, Hotel & Restaurant Supply, Meridian, Miss.
- Manufacturers’ Representative: Christopher East, principal and territory manager, Chrane Foodservice Solutions, Irving, Texas
- Operator: David Reeves, system director, food and nutrition services, Lee Health, Ft. Myers, Fla.
- Service Agent: Katie Green, service director, refrigerated specialist Inc., Mesquite, Texas
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Pavilion Dining Center, University of California, Merced
- DSR of the Year
FE&S is able to present its Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala thanks to the generous support of its sponsors (listed below).
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2020).